-logic gates, Boolean arithmetic, logic building blocks and designing registers. From simpler to complex logic blocks will be designed. Also multiplexers, counters and flip flops are underlined throughout the educations period.
-mechanics, electrical physics, thermodynamics, optics
-in this course students will gain wider understanding in power semiconductors [diodes, transistors, thyristors, diacs].
-c, java, oop are mainly focused on which foster students to program variety types of algorithms for hardware fields
DATA CONVERSION TECHNIQUES
-signals and systems are core program for the course, signal types, sampling, analysis and simulations are focused in this course
- specific embedded systems are used to apply different types of autonomous projects and tasks, students will be able to test and experiment bunch of robotic applications
-AC- DC laws of electro techniques, basic laws [ohm’s law, Kirchhoff’s law], circuit theorems, and methods [node, mesh, superposition] are highlighted.
- semiconductor phenomena, low power diodes, transistors, mosfets and operational amplifiers are aimed to teach in this course. Different analog and discrete labs will be focused on.
- traditional and contemporary control systems will be focused on. Students will have broad knowledge about industrial autonomous systems and production rocedures.
FPGA TECHNOLOGY and CAD
-advanced digital electronics discipline in which students will benefit with cutting edge digital design applications
- Course dedicated to provide students with broader understanding of computer systems, memory and organization. Essential computer working principles, logical and arithmetic operations as well as fundamental building blocks are the core of the study.
- The Networking Technology associate degree program provides students with the ability to: Design, install, and administer virtually any
organization's computer systems, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and wireless networks.